Monday 9 January 2012

Let talk for a second. Maybe a little longer.

Ok, So I decided I need to stop hatin' on people..
practical right?

I would say so, but some people make it so hard.
Like fooo real.

Things that really bug me.
1. People who hurt others because of their own insecurities. 
2. People who are dramatic.
3. People that are seriously crazy.
4. Girls who gossip, when you are a stone throw away.
5 Girls who say rude things about your friend, who they haven't taken a second to get to know.
6. People who are constantly competing with you, in a competition you didn't know about.
7. People who always put you down, but don't worry they are your "friend" and they are just joking.
.....
people, person, "friend", girl
They are all the same right? 

I really want to not judge people or dislike them.
I want to people to think of me as the girl who liked everyone
But like I say it is hard sometimes

So my new goal is to eliminate dramatic people out of life,
And don't judge anyone....


The thing I need to work on the most.
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. 

Amen and goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment